Are you currently looking for an opportunity to impact the corporate side of business and lead an in-house agency for a great Fortune 500 company?
We're looking for an outstanding Creative Director to oversee a talented team, and to help drive Digital and Direct creative strategies. Intimate knowledge of industry best practices, strong digital production background and the ability to quickly identify, address and incorporate emerging trends into strategic development are essential, as well as an ability to proactively overcome adversity and obstacles. Ideal candidate would be an effective team leader with an ability to comfortably present comprehensive concepts to Senior Leaders and decision makers.
- Contributes to preliminary strategy formation for each new project (Digital & Direct).
- Reviews and approves new creative proposals (Briefs).
- Craft project estimates and work with project management on implementation. (Scope)
- Leads team to identify and solve marketing problems from a creative perspective.
- Organizes and leads creative reviews within department.
- Recommends creative testing where appropriate.
What you will bring:
- Instinctively identifies irresistible creative and the needs of the consumer.
- Self-organized and can manage multiple, concurrent projects.
- Solid knowledge base of HTML5/CSS/Responsive-web to be able to manage and lead interactive designers/developers.
- Strong integrated thinking skills.
- Organized, composed and can present well to senior executive audiences.
- Able to partner and collaborate with Brand Strategists and Internal Business Clients effectively.
- Positive outlook and attitude—someone who naturally builds up the people around you.
- Able to provide objective performance evaluations of team and individuals.
- Happy learning and effectively navigating complex client organizations and processes.
- Consistently delivers quality work on time.
- Effective creative problem solver.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Military Experience.
- At least 5 years of experience with corporate website marketing or integrated marketing.
- At least 7 years of experience as a Creative Director or Creative Manager.
- At least 10 of experience as a Creative Director.
- At least 3 years of experience in digital/mobile.
- At least 5 years of direct response experience.
- At least 5 years of financial industry experience.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.