Aquent is looking for a recruiter to join our team focused on Media, Entertainment, CPG
You'll work with some of the nation's top companies. We're looking for a recruiter with 3-5 years experience placing contract and contract to hire positions with Fortune 500 companies. In this role, you'll place a variety of positions including:
- UX /UI Designers
- Interaction Designers
- Creative Directors
- Accessibility Analysts
- Market Research Analysts
- PPC Analysts
- Content Analysts
- Web Producers
- Front End Developers
- Creative Producer
- Develop and implement effective and innovative recruiting strategies for attracting and sourcing high-quality candidates for client companies
- Develop talent pool through creative sourcing techniques including social networking, referral generation, networking, direct sourcing, and advanced internet sourcing
- Participate in marketing events, user groups, and industry specific interest groups to build relationships and a candidate pipeline
- Establish and maintain solid working relationships with client hiring managers by understanding their needs
- Interview, screen, and match candidates to our clients needs
- Manage full life cycle hiring process with candidates and clients
- Develop account strategies to grow our business
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree in Business, Communication, Human Resources, Project Management or a related discipline preferred
- 2-3 years of IT, e-commerce, creative & design, marketing, and/or technical recruiting experience
- Demonstrated recruiting experience leveraging social networking avenues such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- Professional experience in retail and e-commerce marketing discipline a big plus
- Knowledge of new technologies, design methodologies and design/marketing industry trends
- Ability to identify quality design talent and assess portfolios
- A "do what it takes to get the job done" attitude
- Excellent problem-solving skills with an ability to focus quickly on the key issues
- Strong initiative, self-drive and motivation
- Excellent customer service, account development, and relationship-building skills
- Strong negotiation/closing skills and creative follow through skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Strong knowledge of Windows, MS Office, and database systems
- Most of all, a passion for marketing, design and technology!
Not only is Aquent a company that provides marketing and design staffing solutions to much of the Fortune 500, it's a place where work sometimes feels like play, and where you'll meet tons of motivated and forward-thinking people. We're consistently rated best in the industry because of our results-oriented service, and we want to keep the trophies coming!
What You Get:
Competitive pay, great benefits, lots of perks (think retail discounts), houses in Hawaii and Florida to use for vacation (really!), and time off to use them.
Does this sound like you? What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Vitamin T/Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
A little about us:
Aquent helps leading companies achieve their goals by connecting them with talented marketing, creative and digital professionals on a contract basis.