This funky, creative and driven - but totally down to earth - digital and creative staffing agency (the TOP in the US, actually!) is looking for a stellar recruiter to join our high-achieving and fast-growing Detroit team! We specialize in placing creatives on assignments requiring design, front-end development, UX, online marketing, social media and mobile skills. Vitamin T has a global reach but a boutique feel, a spectacular reputation in the industry and - best of all - a culture that is second to none.
Here's what you'll be doing to connect great creatives to great jobs:
- Recruiting a strong network of "A-List" creative talent (candidates) through social media and face-to-face networking within the design and interactive community to match your client's' needs
- Working with a team of salespeople and agents to strategically grow the Detroit market through managing top accounts and building a talent pool for those clients
- Championing those talent by actively marketing them to clients and internal sales teams - we don't wait for the jobs to come to us, we actively seek out the jobs for our talent (think Jerry Maguire!)
- Delivering exceptional customer service through account management and consistent quality checks with both clients and talent
- Participating in continual learning seminars with professionals within the design community to stay on top of industry trends and share your knowledge with others
- Responding to incoming client requests with remarkable speed (same day, same hour!) and quality while proactively finding work for talent on an ongoing basis
- A solutions-oriented team player with a fiery entrepreneurial spirit
- Experienced (3-5 years, ideally) as a team player interacting directly with clients
- Ideally from a recruitment, technology or staffing background
- A geek about all things digital and love staying on top of design trends - knowledge of advertising, interactive or design fields is essential to success, so if you don't have this yet, WOW us in your application with how you'd plan to tackle this learning curve
More Cool Stuff About Vitamin T:
- Work/life balance: we say it, we mean it
- We celebrate out-of-the box thinkers and believe in promoting from within
- Generous benefits package: medical, vision, and dental benefits, generous 401(k) plan, FSA, tuition reimbursement, paid sick/vacation time and more
- Vacation when you need it: unusually generous and flexible vacation offered; we believe in rewarding hard work as you achieve your goals
- Free use of company's Hawaii beach house
- Individualistic Approach: Vitamin T encourages adding a personal touch to your work; we don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all" approach
- Industry Reputation: as a division of Aquent, we're the world's largest Creative staffing firm
If this sounds like you, click APPLY!
Aquent/Vitamin T is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
A little about us:
Aquent helps leading companies achieve their goals by connecting them with talented marketing, creative and digital professionals on a contract basis.