Blizzard is looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Recruiter to join our dynamic in-house Talent Acquisition team. The ideal candidate will have experience recruiting across a variety of disciplines with a concentration in games or entertainment. In this role you will be responsible for sourcing candidates, managing the end to end recruiting process, and building strong relationships with the clients you support, as well as other key stakeholders.
In this role you will support one or more of our internal games teams and will partner with the business to identify the best and brightest talent in the industry across several disciplines; design, production, art, and engineering. You will also be responsible for developing networks within the gaming and entertainment industries, as well as helping your clients understand the talent landscape. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own and execute the end-to-end recruitment processes to hire the brightest talent in the industry
- Work closely with hiring managers and business leaders to define job requirements and assist in creating compelling job descriptions that map to the Blizzard brand
- Regularly engage clients and business partners to understand the needs of the businesses you support and develop a deep business acumen
- Provide your businesses with regular updates on recruiting progress and trends
- Own the strategy to recruit senior and niche candidates in a limited talent pool, including partnering with the internal talent sourcing team to understand and present the talent landscape to the clients you support
- Maintain a current understanding of the games industry, competitive intelligence and utilize that knowledge to educate and influence your hiring managers
- 7 years of hands-on recruiting experience, preferably in the video game, entertainment, or other creative/design-focused industry
- Bachelor's degree in an applicable field of study
- Experience managing multiple hiring managers in a complex environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
- Results-oriented mindset with a track record of successful hiring metrics
- Effective multi-tasking and time management skills
- 2 years of experience in the gaming industry, animation, visual effects, comics or related industries
- A mix of industry and agency experience throughout your career
- Cover letters are optional. Should you choose to add one please include anything that is not on your resume that relates to your passion and experience around games and/or the entertainment industry.
A little about us:
Blizzard Entertainment is a premier developer/publisher of entertainment software, including World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Diablo, and Hearthstone.