Are you interested in helping solve today's most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments. Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress JOB INFORMATION
Contributes to the successful production and design of creative solutions on client's behalf.KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Accountable for self and team. Demonstrates independent thinking and solid decision making skills. Uses good judgement when handling assignments, solving problems, addressing challenges.
- Screens all requests to determine appropriate level of support and assignee, seeking out more information from clients as needed.
- Oversees multiple projects to ensure deadlines are met and workload is distributed efficiently and effectively, and able to report results using time tracking software.
- Reviews team projects for accuracy; performs oversight of print-on-demand for Stationery Storefront.
- Serves as senior-level designer, producing a broad range of deliverables for printed and digital dissemination.
- Report to manager on the teams' production, activities, and efforts.
- Works independently. Able to anticipate client needs and make recommendations for solutions that are aligned with corporate business priorities and objectives.
- Manages projects with internal partners and external vendors to ensure quality execution of projects.
- Recommend practices designed to streamline, improve efficiencies, and reduce costs.
- Promotes corporate brand standards within Fannie Mae and with external vendors and partners.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 4 years of related experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite with a focus on InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Demonstrate experience with a wide array of media including print, digital, events and displays.
- Experiencing creating infographics and visually representing data.
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams to successfully take print and digital projects through their full life cycle - from concept to delivery.
- Proven experience managing projects and teams.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- A creative portfolio of past work is required.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We’re leading the way to provide safe, affordable, and reliable credit, so people across the U.S. have opportunities to buy, reﬁnance, or rent homes.