- R esponsible for credentialing activities as it relates to initial credentialing, re-credentialing, and credentials modification. C ompliance with HCA policy and procedure, Federal and State regulatory and accrediting agencies is required.Qualifications:
- At least 1 year previous office experience including data entry, typing, and basic computer usage and proficient keyboard and PC skills preferred.
- Previous Credentialing experience preferred. Must have basic knowledge of the Credentialing process and standards.
- Typing speed 50 words per minute.
- Completion of post Cactus training testing of 90% or greater.
- Understanding of professional telephone etiquette.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and works well in both individual and group environment.
CERTIFICATE/LICENSE - NAMSS certified as CPCS preferred #ParallonBCOM
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom