Founded in 1997, Dell Financial Services facilitates customer financing of products and services sold by Dell through financing solutions for home and small businesses, educational institutions, and medium and large business customers. Our mission is "to deliver financing solutions that enable and enrich the Dell customer experience."
Do you have strong experience in finance or financial services that shows impressive business acumen? In Finance, we are looking for a Credit Advisor to join our team.
*Credit Advisor - Remote, Open*
The Credit Advisor is in charge with providing analysis and interpretation of commercial customers’ financial status for proper evaluation of risk and the establishment of credit limits. There will be interaction with sales and the operations team in the upfront review of commercial accounts as well as ongoing risk management. Ultimately, the credit analyst is responsible for preparing recommendations and making credit approval decisions on both new accounts as well as subsequent reviews which include credit increases and expiration date extensions.
* Determine the creditworthiness of commercial accounts by performing an analysis of various information (such as: Financial Statements, Debt Rating Agency reports, Credit Bureau reports)
* Upon completion of the review, the credit analyst is required to asign a credit rating, asign a credit line and asign terms and conditions to best structure the credit risk
* The decision will be documented by an analyst write-up which will include the request, structure, recommendation and back-up information supporting the decision
* Actively monitor the analyst’s customer set such that all ongoing risks are assessed and appropriate actions taken in a timely manner
* Ensure compliance with all appropriate policies, procedures & internal controls when carrying out duties, including the approval of credit lines
* Brief leadership on the credit status of assigned accounts on an as needed basis
* Communicate regularly with all appropriate stakeholders, including Sales, Operations and Pricing to ensure appropriate business decisions and perform ad hoc projects or risk related tasks on an as-needed basis
* minimum 2-4 years of experience in business underwriting in banking or financial services organizations
* Experienced in both automated and manual underwriting, with a focus on manual
* A background in finance or accounting studies.
* Master’s degree preferred
/With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach/
*/Why work with us?/*
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
-We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
-Our team members’health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
*/Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:/*/ Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages./
**Job:** **Credit - Finance*
**Title:** *Credit Advisor*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *16000W5B*