Accountemps Fremont is seeking a Credit Accountant for a premier Software company in the East Bay. As the Credit Accountant you will play a key role within the Accounting and Finance team. This will be a temporary to full-time opportunity.
Credit Accountant Responsibilities:
- Perform credit reviews on companies to evaluate credit limits
- Perform AR reconciliations, prepare weekly and monthly reports
- Reconcile, review and prepare journal entries in relation to AR, revenue, deferred revenue, etc.
- Assist with customer collections via email or phone on past due accounts
- Perform month end close
- Special projects as assigned by senior management
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Fremont@Accountemps.com and call (510) 744-6480.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.