Immediate Credit Analyst Opportunity with large international manufacturer! Credit Analyst needed for a one of Connecticut's most reputable aerospace manufacturer in the Windsor area. This Credit Analyst will be responsible for general accounting, complex analysis and supporting of a system implementation for the billing department.
Daily Responsibilities include:
• Perform complex analyses as requested
• Investigate, summarize and analyze complex financial data
• Provide detailed P&L and Balance Sheet analysis
• Support JDE to SAP implementation, cut-in, and post go-live support
• Process journal entries
• Perform monthly invoicing
• Process account reconciliations
• Proficient in budget planning and cost accounting
- Advanced Excel- Pivot tables and V-Lookups
- 5+ years Financial Analyst or Accounting experience
- ERP Experience
This position requires 5+ Years of experience in a analyst or accounting role and hands on experience with general ledger accounting in addition to experience working within a large integrated accounting software. If you are interested in applying to the Financial Analyst position, please call Accountemps at 860-278-7170 or contact Carla Lopez at Carla.email@example.com!
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.