Overview Who are we?
TEKsystems ® Inc. is a leading provider of strategic IT staffing and Global Services for 82% of the Fortune 500. Ranked #1 in the industry by IT Services Business Report since 2001. We are the nation's largest IT staffing firm. We leverage our core competencies to offer a wide array of IT services. As a division of our parent company, Allegis Group, TEKsystems ® has over 100 offices throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. A three billion dollar company, our best-in-class staffing and project delivery processes, coupled with the core values that guide our company culture, fuel our success. Why us?
TEKsystems ® offers great opportunities for advancement, personal and professional growth, and unlimited earning potential. IT markets are outperforming the rest of economy, and we are growing at a rapid pace. TEKsystems ® seeks professional individuals with competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, courage and commitment, who have demonstrated perseverance, and are looking to build a long term career in a sales driven environment. There is growth potential within the organization including a defined career path. Overview:
Reporting to the Sr. Credit Analyst (Supervisor) or Credit Manager, the Credit Analyst is responsible for ensuring high quality accounts receivable. This is accomplished through proactive customer evaluation prior to providing services, by analyzing the customer's financial condition as well as their payment history with TEKsystems. In addition, the Credit Analyst evaluates all existing TEKsystems customers at pre-determined intervals during the performance of services. The Credit Analyst is a proficient expert in the management of customer credit lines and ratings. Qualities include building customer relationships, conflict resolution, professionalism, attention to detail, strong follow-up skills, the ability to embrace the Allegis Group communication model as appropriate and the ability to adapt to changes in the workplace. Responsibilities ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Analyze customer financial data and make credit decisions for establishing customer credit limits and ratings prior to providing services. This includes processing credit applications and communicating decisions to the sales people.
- Review existing customer credit limits on a periodic basis. Responsibilities include making discretionary revisions based on changing levels of credit worthiness.
- Negotiate payment plans, settlements and disputes with customers.
- Review accounts receivable for assigned regions/offices and advise management on collection action, financial risks, credit limits, payment terms, etc.
- Responsible for setting-up and activating customers in PeopleSoft.
- Responsible for maintaining credit profile and "Customer General" data in PeopleSoft.
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- BA/AS in economics, finance, accounting or a related field preferred.
- Ability to effectively work in a team-oriented environment that is open, honest, humble, competitive.
- Working knowledge of basic financial ratios and accounting principles.
- Thorough knowledge of business policies and account management practices.
- Strong communication skills and work ethic.
- Ability to balance daily workload through effective time management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Excel and Access preferred.
Employees receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal and holiday pay.
- Medical - BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental - MetLife
- Vision - Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Insurance - Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
Additional benefits include:
The Company and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Education assistance
- Employee discounts on cars, electronics, travel, etc.