About The Coca-Cola Company
Everyone knows Coca-Cola. It's the best-known product in the world. We've been making it since 1886 and it still tastes the same.
As a business, The Coca-Cola Company is constantly evolving - we develop new products, acquire great brands and pioneer new ways of doing things. We sell four of the world's top five non-alcoholic sparkling drinks (Coke, Coke light, Sprite and Fanta) and 3,600+ products in over 200 countries, including water, juices, energy drinks, and even tea and coffee. Altogether, that adds up to more than 1.9 billion drinks around the globe every day. Global Business Services (GBS)
GBS is The Coca-Cola Company's multi-functional internal shared-services organization providing a wide range of transactional services across all Coca-Cola business units within functional areas such as: Finance and Procurement Operations, Human Resources Operations, Workplace Strategy and Operations, Controls and Compliance, Change Practice, Operational Excellence, Data Governance, User Experience and Content, and Creative Business Solutions. Our GBS main locations are Warsaw (Poland), Drogheda (Ireland), Buenos Aires (Argentina), San José (Costa Rica), Manila (Philippines), and Atlanta (Georgia, USA). We offer our associates:
- The Coca-Cola Company's extraordinary heritage, our leading brands and the global scale of what we do.
- The challenge of meaningful work - our unique global system offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills and a truly international career.
- A unique culture where people do what they love and live their values.
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader.
At The Coca-Cola Company, our people
have their own formula for turning passion into action. Together, that's how we push the world's greatest brands to new heights. What's your secret formula? Credit Analyst
The key responsibility of the Credit Analyst is ensuring that customer credit risk is properly evaluated and monitored. The Credit Analyst uses trade and financial information along with analytical models to assign credit limits and level of risk used in manage specific customer accounts, portfolios and/or categories. Key Responsibilities
- Utilize and interpret credit reports, financial statements and related information to determine appropriate credit limits for new and existing customers in assigned portfolio
- Update/review credit limits in accordance with Company Credit policy or as needed to support Customer purchases. Monitor industry and payment trends.
- Monitor industry trends and customer updates through various online sources to support credit line assessment.
- Monitor risk and make recommendations regarding risk reduction strategies. Partner with internal Clients (Sales, AR, Finance) to keep them appraised of risk and/or changing trends for key Customers.
- Manage product order holds in conjunction with branch scheduling deadlines. Coordinate with Collectors, Product Order Management and Manufacturing plants. Identify areas to enhance processes and reduce order delays
- Support AR team for escalated collection situations
- Management of third party collection placement and follow up
- Routine bankruptcy monitoring, claim management (filing POC, review/monitoring of the docket, recognition of bar dates, monitoring of scheduled distributions)
- Special projects as needed or as specific to portfolio supported.
- Experience / exposure with SAP or other ERP system
- Foodservice / Distribution / Retail sector experience
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Proficient in PC Skills, including intermediate or higher skills in Microsoft Excel
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline Related Experience:
2+ years industry (foodservice or retail preferred) with credit analysis exposure and/or experience.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office, primarily with Excel
- Strong technical aptitude, excellent communication skills, and attention to detail required.
- Must be resourceful, self-motivated, organized. Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work involves confidential and/or sensitive information. Discretion is essential.
That sounds appealing? Then start now - TASTE THE FEELING .
- DRIVE INNOVATION : Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS : Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER : Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS : Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS : Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Please submit your application (CV and Cover Letter) in English.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top