A/R - Credit and Collections
Adecco is currently searching for a A/R Credit and Collections representative for our client located in Santa Ana, CA. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Analyzes payment patterns of customers who are delinquent and manages assigned accounts by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Generates and reviews account aging data files to select delinquent accounts for collection efforts on 500+ assigned accounts
• Manages incoming credit and collection inquiries from internal and external customers
• Printing, faxing, emailing updated statements of account to Customers
• Prepares detailed account spreadsheets as necessary and reconciles all discrepancies
• Creates and maintains database on all collection activity conducted on accounts
• Evaluates customer records and recommends accounts to be closed, credit limit reduced or extended, or collection attempted, based on payment history and purchase activity
• Monitor, review and release purchase orders placed on credit hold
• Payment Application and Aged Receivables Management
• Post assigned account incoming payments from collection efforts
• Identify and apply all account credit memos and perform write-off adjustments on assigned aged receivables
• Assist AR Department with Transactional tasks as needed
• Collection Reporting and Performance Goals
• Prepares weekly account reports on collection efforts and action taken on accounts
• Attends monthly aging review meeting with Supervisory Management on collection efforts
• Meets established monthly individual Performance Goals and Group Collection Target
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree preferred or five years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Fluency in Spanish or French is a plus.
• Must have experience in Excel, Word and Outlook. SAP/Oracle experience is preferred.
• Account Management experience on B2B and Direct AR Account Collection Efforts on a high volume of Accounts, Liaison with subsequent Departments on resolutions, and Perform Account Dispute Deduction Reconciliation.
• The individual must have the ability to organize and plan collection efforts from an aging report and effectively manage a high volume of accounts.
• The individual should be a self-starter that takes initiative, has the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, be detail oriented and maintain a high level of accuracy and efficiency.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.