Plano 5 (31065), United States of America, Plano, Texas
Credit Bureau Reporting Process Manager
Monitor and maintain processes to ensure they are followed correctly and help to resolve issues or escalate when necessary. Maintain and update process documents. Collect and analyze data, and measure effectiveness of existing business processes. Communicate updates with internal customers on new and existing processes and provide internal customer support as needed.
- Monitor process to ensure it is followed correctly by the business; correct issues or escalate with manager if controls are not working as planned.
- Write process maps, procedures, or other artifacts and may maintain/ update documentation for new and existing processes. Draft, test and revise work instructions, gain relevant approvals and ensure regular reviews take place
- Collect, analyze and measure process data on the effectiveness of business processes, to initiate sustainable, repeatable, and quantifiable business practices and procedures; role may make improvements to processes
- Research best practices
- Collaborate with teammates on larger initiatives; may participate on cross-functional project teams and provide input for process improvement initiatives. May develop project plans to execute process development and/or re-engineering
- Communicate updates with internal customers on new or existing processes; may include communications at the executive level; may provide customer service or training to users on process updates or rollouts; may deliver presentations
- May perform process or parts of the process as needed
- May or may not manage other associates
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification
- Proficient in MS Office
- At least one year of experience in Business Process Management or Project Management or Relationship Management or Risk Management
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Lean or Six Sigma certification
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.