00058101**Bilingual French Required- Shift is 11am-8pm*
This position has a strong customer focus and provides overarching support for the customer relationship and CCR. The Credit Representative I (Level 1) is responsible for an annual receivable of approximately $18 Million - $42 Million. This includes responsibility for all accounts receivable activities, while achieving and maintaining corporate targets for DSO, currency, seriously past due, and bad debt. Strong communication and negotiation skills are required to manage a large customer base, primarily consisting of customers within a specific geographical area. The Credit Representative I manages a customer base of 1500 - 3000 direct customers with an approximate average account balance less than $3,000. Primary Responsibilities:
- High level of organizational skills in managing the volume of customers. Primarily performing standard collection processes on assigned accounts (portfolio).
- When non-standard processes occur, the Credit Representative, performs customer analysis and coordinates the necessary resolution with cross functional peers.
- High degree of contact with our Regional Sales Organization. The scope of this interaction is generally to determine the customer's ongoing credit status. Typically, this can result in credit being rescinded, the account placed on COD or Product Hold until the balance is resolved or placed with a third party collection agency.
- This position has a geographical focus and is responsible for end-to-end portfolio management for their assigned customers.
- Responsible for performing all collection activities for assigned customers in accordance with the company's credit policy and practices. The Credit Representative ensures adherence to SOX, internal controls, and honors FDCPA.
- High School Diploma/GED Required
- Associates Degree in Business or equivalent combination of education and related work experience preferred
- Preferred Level: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or other business related concentration
- 2 years of work experience in a professional environment
- Fluent in French
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- 1 year of collections experience preferred
- Business-to-Business collections experience preferred
- 1 year consumer goods/ beverage industry preferred
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word to include the ability to design spreadsheets, create formulas, work on pivot tables and prepare written business communications preferred.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.