About The Coca-Cola Company
Everyone knows Coca-Cola. It's the best-known product in the world. We've been making it since 1886 and it still tastes the same.
As a business, The Coca-Cola Company is constantly evolving - we develop new products, acquire great brands and pioneer new ways of doing things. We sell four of the world's top five non-alcoholic sparkling drinks (Coke, Coke light, Sprite and Fanta) and 3,600+ products in over 200 countries, including water, juices, energy drinks, and even tea and coffee. Altogether, that adds up to more than 1.9 billion drinks around the globe every day. Global Business Services (GBS)
GBS is The Coca-Cola Company's multi-functional internal shared-services organization providing a wide range of transactional services across all Coca-Cola business units within functional areas such as: Finance and Procurement Operations, Human Resources Operations, Workplace Strategy and Operations, Controls and Compliance, Change Practice, Operational Excellence, Data Governance, User Experience and Content, and Creative Business Solutions. Our GBS main locations are Warsaw (Poland), Drogheda (Ireland), Buenos Aires (Argentina), San José (Costa Rica), Manila (Philippines), and Atlanta (Georgia, USA). We offer our associates:
- The Coca-Cola Company's extraordinary heritage, our leading brands and the global scale of what we do.
- The challenge of meaningful work - our unique global system offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills and a truly international career.
- A unique culture where people do what they love and live their values.
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader.
At The Coca-Cola Company, our people
have their own formula for turning passion into action. Together, that's how we push the world's greatest brands to new heights. What's your secret formula? Credit Collections Representative
Alpharetta, GA Position Overview
The Credit Collections Representative is responsible for managing all collection and dispute resolution activities in receivables and related settlement processes.
Responsibilities include: Strategically manage a complex portfolio of accounts, develop relationships with Distributors to proactively minimize primary invoice aging, collections including coordination with Risk team to manage hold orders, independently resolve customer disputes to ensure the maximum turnover of receivables, recommend solutions for final closing of unresolved disputes. Functions as Distributor and Bottler point of contact for questions/issues concerning settlement of secondary volume payments. In addition, this role provides detailed analysis of issues to identify root causes and trends in order to determine corrective actions required to achieve issue resolution and mitigate reoccurrences. The Credit Collections Representative delivers clear, concise and expedient responses to inquiries and data requests from Customers, Finance and other business stakeholders.
Technical skills in Excel, knowledge of receivable, accounting and cash management processes are required. SAP or foodservice industry experience a plus. In addition, the successful candidate must have a proven ability to effectively communicate, influence and build positive relationships with internal and external clients. This position requires strong experience in Microsoft Office applications with the ability to lead and participate in projects to drive the business forward. Key Responsibilities
- Financial Policies and Procedures. Knowledge of the Company's financial policies and procedures including Standard Practices and Procedures, Standard Accounting Codes, Reporting And Budgeting, Code of Business Conduct, ISSCOM, as well as internal policies and procedures specific to area of responsibility
- Financial Systems and Processes. Ability to research financial systems and processes to resolve issues. This includes the ability to independently research multiple systems: SAP P07 and P08, Customer Pricing System (CPS), eSettlement, POM (branch claims), Lotus Notes databases (volume research, RIM, Redelegation of Authority), Matrix, NDO Sharepoint, Papervision. Additionally the Receivables Analyst must assess collectability, make decisions to escalate internally and/or externally, and consistently follow up for resolution
- Collections. Knowledge of policies, procedures, and applicable laws, statutes and regulations (e.g., Robinson Patman, Uniform Commercial Code) for collecting delinquent accounts, loans, and/or receivables. This includes knowledge of system reports, documenting collection efforts, determining collectability, recommending charge-offs, coordinating legal actions, etc.
- Accounting: Knowledge of basic accounting principles , independently identify appropriate GL accounts as needed, submit GL transactions, verify Chart of Authority, etc
- Consumer Focus: Demonstrating understanding of how one's actions and/or work impact the Company's relationship with consumers.
- Cash Management. Knowledge of cash management principles used within a business environment.
- Technical. Experience with SAP or other ERP systems. Intermediate Excel skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications and ability to lead and participate in projects, documentation efforts and drive the business forward.
- Forward thinking, proactive, strategic, detail-oriented, results-oriented, positive attitude and self-motivated.
Bachelor's Degree required Related Experience:
1+ years' experience required Leadership Behaviors
That sounds appealing? Then start now - TASTE THE FEELING .
- DRIVE INNOVATION : Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS : Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER : Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS : Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS : Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Please submit your application (CV and Cover Letter) in English.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top