About The Coca-Cola Company
Everyone knows Coca-Cola. It's the best-known product in the world. We've been making it since 1886 and it still tastes the same.
As a business, The Coca-Cola Company is constantly evolving - we develop new products, acquire great brands and pioneer new ways of doing things. We sell four of the world's top five non-alcoholic sparkling drinks (Coke, Coke light, Sprite and Fanta) and 3,600+ products in over 200 countries, including water, juices, energy drinks, and even tea and coffee. Altogether, that adds up to more than 1.9 billion drinks around the globe every day. Global Business Services (GBS)
GBS is The Coca-Cola Company's multi-functional internal shared-services organization providing a wide range of transactional services across all Coca-Cola business units within functional areas such as: Finance and Procurement Operations, Human Resources Operations, Workplace Strategy and Operations, Controls and Compliance, Change Practice, Operational Excellence, Data Governance, User Experience and Content, and Creative Business Solutions. Our GBS main locations are Warsaw (Poland), Drogheda (Ireland), Buenos Aires (Argentina), San José (Costa Rica), Manila (Philippines), and Atlanta (Georgia, USA). We offer our associates:
- The Coca-Cola Company's extraordinary heritage, our leading brands and the global scale of what we do.
- The challenge of meaningful work - our unique global system offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills and a truly international career.
- A unique culture where people do what they love and live their values.
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader.
At The Coca-Cola Company, our people
have their own formula for turning passion into action. Together, that's how we push the world's greatest brands to new heights. What's your secret formula? Credit Collections Representative II
(This position has 5 openings available) Position Overview
Perform all collection activities for customer accounts assigned by channel types in accordance with the company's credit policy and practices in a manner that will result in maximum sales, sound receivables and their prompt conversion to cash. Achieve and maintain corporate targets for DSO, Currency, and bad debt. Key Responsibilities:
• Responsibility for applying Company's credit and collection policies, practices and procedures to the requirements of accounts assigned.
• Analyze risk exposure based upon customer payment patterns, credit sources and by performing financial analysis.
• Review accounts to identify past due customers and to determine proper course of action.
• Plans and maintains a program for the systematic follow up and collection of amounts due.
• Communicate with customers for up to date payments. Work with management to establish and monitor credit for marginal risk accounts.
• Contacts appropriate customers, in writing or in person when necessary, to correct, prevent or minimize delinquency.
• Monitors credit limit compliance; takes appropriate action when limits are exceeded; recommends credit limit changes.
• Build strong relationships within customer hierarchy to help resolve complex issues
• Takes appropriate action on collection irregularities, adjustments and customer complaints as deemed necessary.
• Obtains approval from Credit Manager or his/her designee for conversion of charge accounts to a cash status (COD), on the acceptance of notes, partial payment plans, time extensions, compromise settlements and the write-off of uncollectible accounts.
• Prepare presentations for customers to resolve collection issues.
• Request or approve reinstatement of credit privilege, when necessary.
• Prepare write-off, adjustments as needed.
• Prepare accounts for 3rd party collections.
• Provide management with status logs and reports as needed.
• Follow up on bill backs of short payments.
• Reconcile accounts balances as assigned.
• Recommend accounts which should be written off as bad debts and thoroughly document history.
• Maintain file of customer contacts, agreements and documentation. Education :
Bachelors Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance preferred Related Experience:
3+ years experience in credit and collections
• Strong written & verbal communication skills i.e. clear, concise, polite and unassuming
• Ability to analyze complex problems and identify solutions
• Strong organizational skills and ability to work in fast paced environment
• Proficient in Software applications such as MS Excel, Word, Power Point.PREFERRED:
• Consumer products industry, Bottling industry a plus.
• Commercial collections experience preferred
• Experience in online, open item accounts receivable system. Leadership Behaviors
That sounds appealing? Then start now - TASTE THE FEELING .
- DRIVE INNOVATION : Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS : Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER : Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS : Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS : Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Please submit your application (CV and Cover Letter) in English.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top