Credit Dispute Analyst
Posted: December 10, 2016
Reference ID: 1730384268
Adecco is assisting a local prepaid credit/debit company in their search for a Disputes Investigator/Analyst.
*Must have prior banking experience*
You will be responsible for researching and resolving disputes submitted to the Customer Service department. This includes limited to handling inbound or outbound calls from/to customers, CSII level Agents, or other individuals throughout the Company in order to assist in resolving a customer issue. Banking experience & Bilingual/Spanish helpful.
- Resolve calls on the Dispute line regarding charge backs (disputes)
- Process disputes by researching claims, entering data in multiple databases, and contacting customers regarding the disposition of claims
- Issue adjustments for refunds and/or charges
- Assist Team Leaders and Managers as necessary
- Special projects as assigned, to include working with Risk Management/Compliance Department on needs for ID Verification, ACH Processing, etc.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements in customer service that lead to higher standard of service for customers. This includes tracking claims and calls to the Dispute team to identify trends and provide 180 degree feedback to trainers, team leaders or other appropriate individuals
- Assist with training as needed
- Two years experience in Customer Experience; call center environment and/or charge-backs experience strongly preferred
- BANKING EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
- High aptitude for resolving customer issues on a first call basis
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Positive / helpful attitude with both internal and external customers
- Professional demeanor
- Strong math skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Access
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Banking operations knowledge required
Apply now if you are interested in this Dispute Investigation job in Austin, TX. A recruiter will review resumes and reach out to qualified applicants to schedule interviews.