This position is responsible for reviewing, analyzing and authorizing charge privileges for new and existing customers and establishing appropriate credit limits. The geographic scope of this position will be aligned by Business Unit.
- Investigate and analyze the credit worthiness of all credit requests utilizing information obtained from the company, financial institutions and personal credit agencies, when required, in accordance with the company's credit guidelines.
- Effectively decision all credit requests < $10,000 per month in accordance with CCR's standard credit policy.
- Negotiate effective solutions with Customers, Field Sales, Key Accounts and Sales Management to facilitate the review and disposition of customer credit requests.
- Identify and resolve all information deficiencies required to make an effective credit decision.
- Investigate and establish legal entity relationships associated with customers trade names.
- Identify requests that contain an unacceptable level of credit risk and seek additional security from customer to minimize credit exposure.
- Establish appropriate credit limits for new customers.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and related work experience required.
- Minimum 2 - 4 years credit analysis or collection experience required.
- Experience preferred in commercial or consumer product industries.
- MS Office experience, specifically Excel and Word.
- Financial Applications, preferably Accounts Receivable or Customer Master.
- Credit reporting services experience.
Note: A credit check is required for this position in Finance.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.