Bethesda Metro Center (17049), United States of America, Bethesda, Maryland
Credit Process Support Specialist I - Bethesda or McLean
Provides basic level of data management and administrative support to underwriters, asset managers and portfolio managers in assigned business area.
- Enters data into workflow/data management systems in support of underwriting, asset management and portfolio management activities.
- Ensures data integrity and assists with applicable data remediation activities.
- Retrieves loan and deposit information from systems of record (e.g., ACBS, Touchpoint, Credit Path/The Hub, etc.)
- Maintains credit files, both hard copy and electronic, and serves as additional point of contact for documents and financials.
- Coordinates with more senior level UW Support Specialist in obtaining and scans all required financial reporting and covenant compliance information from customers.Tracks compliance using standard tools and processes.
- Maintains queues for spreading, loan file imaging, syndication tracking, and credit file maintenance and inquiries.
- Acts as additional point of contact for the coordinating and tracking of upcoming annual reviews, ACH renewals, and collateral exceptions.
- Supports CRA data management and reporting.
- Obtains and distributes market information from third party data sources.
- Responds to customer service inquiries on loans and investigations.
- Provides general administrative support to team, as needed.
- Administers borrowing base certificates, trade checks and logs.
- Maintains portfolio data reports (e.g., third party due diligence reporting, including summary data for inclusion in the Credit Approval Memorandum).
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Very strong interpersonal skills and comfortable interacting with various personalities
- Solid work ethic
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to quickly learn database and mainframe systems
- Comfortable working in a team environment and supporting associates in remote locations
- Strong problem solving skills with sound logic
- Assertive, proactive, and results-focused
- Experience as Documentation Specialist,or trained through business systems program
- High school diploma or military experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least two years of commercial banking experience or at least two years of retail banking experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.