Credit Quality Analyst
Adecco Group has an immediate opening for a position as a Credit Quality Analyst for a customer located in Waltham, MA
Primary responsibility is to prepare/review documentation in accordance with Bank policies and procedures, to facilitate closings with the client and to ensure lien perfection. Works on routine to more complex documentation as assigned by Market Leader or designee. Interfaces with company vendors, legal counsel, line partners and clients to ensure world-class documentation accuracy. Completes primary financial booking and initial loan funding. Maintains primary responsibility for accuracy of documentation and SOR financial data, timely delivery of documents, and elimination of controllable re-work.
Financial Services background
• College Degree or equivalent experience with commercial credit.
• Demonstrated history of using strong financial acumen
• Demonstrated history of employing excellent communication skills both written and oral in a previous job.
• Demonstrated ability professionally to handle multiple tasks while balancing the need for both quality and efficiency in a fast paced metric-centric environment is a necessity
• Professional history of being able to suggest approaches to meet Client needs rather than relying strictly on procedures.
• Must be able to navigate and toggle through various computer systems
• Must have used Microsoft Word and Excel in prior employment
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this Credit Quality Analyst role should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application or email to email@example.com.
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above; however your resume must be received via the "apply now" button included within to be considered.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled