In Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI), we've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The PVSI team includes Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Wells Fargo Virtual Channels, and Innovation including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Our Consumer Credit Solutions (CCS) Unsecured Credit Risk team manages the credit quality of the unsecured CCS portfolios, partnering with Consumer Financial Services and Retail Services from origination through account management and authorizations to collections.
The Acquisition Risk Data Infrastructure Analytics team works closely with Risk Acquisition Strategy team to support the risk acquisition strategies and measure the portfolio performance. In addition, we work closely with Risk partners including Finance, Marketing, Product, Technology, and etc. We are seeking an experienced professional to join our dynamic team.
Responsibilities will include:
• Support analysis and reporting on new initiatives and strategies including multi-card, digital channel, fraud, loss estimation, and etc.
• Provide risk analytics expertise on risk initiatives and communicate the findings with partners
• Develop new and enhanced MIS reports and dashboard to support business expansion
• Provide ongoing support of internal and external audits and examinations, as relevant
• Provide ad hoc analysis and deliver high quality reports in a timely manner
• Generate compliance reports to internal and external auditors, and communicate with partners with the up to date information
• Evaluate business reporting tools and improve current reporting processes, e.g. SAS OLAP Cube, SAS Visual Analytics, Tableau, and etc.
Other Desired Qualifications
• Advanced SAS and SQL skills is required
• Programming skills with experience in working with large datasets in a data warehouse environment
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills (Macros, VBA, Pivot Tables/Charts)
• Quantitative degree, preferably in statistics, mathematics, economics or operations research
• Background in leveraging BI Tools such as SAS Visual Analytics and Tableau
• Understanding of logistic regression, decision trees, and other statistical procedures / techniques
• Ability to manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously
• Demonstrated experience in building and deploying reporting solutions to business users
• Demonstrated strong communication skills: consistently positive, friendly, articulate speaker who has excellent interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and deliver quality products under tight time lines
• Ability to work well on a team but be able to work independently on key assigned projects
• Need to be an innovator who seeks to solve problems over and above the immediate question that is asked
• Clear and concise communication / presentation skills - written and verbal
• In-depth business knowledge on consumer lending product (e.g. credit card) and acquisition risk strategyDisclaimer
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.