The Credit Specialist is responsible assisting the loan groups in credit loan applications and renewals.
Successful incumbents possess the following competencies: customer service, diversity, flexibility, learning, ownership, teamwork and integrity/trust.
* Assist the commercial lending department with preparing documentation for loan approval.
* Perform various administrative functions including reporting ,data entry and credit file maintenance.
* Other tasks will include spreading basic financial information and monitoring loan covenants.
Travel is not required of this position.
Relocation is not available for this position.
* High School Diploma or G.E.D.
* 2 college level accounting classes (2.0 GPA in each)
* 1 of year word processing and spreadsheet software experience
Note: * Transcripts are required prior to formal interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
At Comerica Bank, we’re looking for leaders to help guide a higher level of banking.