Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company - one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
The Credit Loan Manager will report to the Credit Union President. He/she will be responsible for the effective and efficient operation of the Loan Department. The CU Loan Manager must have a thorough knowledge governing lending operations as well as Federal and State Laws governing consumer loans.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Directs, organizes and implements the Lending Policies
- Developments and implements new products and services
- Provides direction to the Loan and Collection Department staff
- Supervises staff training and development
- Minimum of five years of Consumer Lending experience
- Thorough knowledge of Consumer Lending
- High level of Interpersonal skills
- Ability to resolve complex problems and effectively managing and motivate staff
- Ability to write policies
- Ability to exercise judgment and make sound recommendations
- Knowledge of first mortgage loans, home equities, credit cards and loan collections
Our employees are the key to our company's success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company's benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives. If you need an accommodation for the application process please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Merck & Co., Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
EEOC GINA Supplement