Under general direction of the Contracts & Chargebacks Manager, Chargebacks Technical Support Analyst is responsible for providing administrative and technical support for SAP/VISTEX and EDI Operations. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Qualifications: EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Performs SAP/VISTEX and EDI system set-ups, maintenance necessary to update records, specifications, and operating procedures of systems.
- Analyzes and validates the quality of the data exchanged between ABC and Supplier.
- Provides weekly, daily and monthly statistics on supplier's conversion status and production reports.
- Analyzes production reports for accuracy, inconsistencies and abnormalities in processes.
- Maintains account activities of EDI transactions and generates management reports.
- Communicates supplier's system changes to partners and internal users.
- Coordinates, maintains and publishes documentation related to departmental policies and procedures; Supports training initiatives as required.
- Responsible for trouble shooting any issues related to inbound/outbound EDI messages.
- Attends training seminars on EDI upgrades and enhancements.
- Provides support for the SAP/VISTEX Solutions as directed.
- Performs other duties and/or projects as assigned by Management.
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year bachelor's degree program; normally requires a minimum of three (3) years progressively responsible related experience. MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong understanding of SAP/VISTEX and EDI concepts
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze data/situations quickly
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Customer Service skills and focus
- Responsive to customer needs
- Strong problem solving skills; ability to work through difficult tasks
- Ability to perform tasks with a high degree of accuracy; thorough
- The ability to exercise sound judgment and initiative
- Resourceful in pursuing or recommending new ideas and/or procedures
- Ability to implement processes resulting in satisfactory audit practices
- Strong time management skills
- The ability to work professionally with all department levels
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook