Grow with us as a Crew Scheduler in one of our state-of-the-art facilities! You will engage and collaborate with many diverse people and perspectives. You leverage your attention to detail and multitasking skills to strategize on operating plans and impact the bottom line with forward thinking. While you are at it you'll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we'll build a stronger future for our company and your career.
Are you ready to grow your career? Apply today! WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Crew Scheduler at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Producing accurate crew schedules to meet production requirements
- Maintaining compliance with applicable union agreements
- Scheduling employees for a wide variety of off work events (such as vacations, leaves of absence, bereavement leaves, etc.) training and company functions, in accordance with existing policies, procedures and contractual constraints
- Responding to production requirement changes quickly and accurately and coordinating crew scheduling requirements with supervisors
- Preparing daily crew sheets and schedules for each department and/or work area
- Entering employee attendance into appropriate database(s)
- Generating and maintaining a variety of reports
- Maintaining and managing crewing, training, and other documentation (manually and/or electronically) in accordance to company document retention policies
- Investigating crew scheduling grievances
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in the manufacturing environment, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma and experience working with customers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with frequent telephone and walk-in inquiries/requests
- Ability to deal with conflict effectively
- Ability to work any shift and to change shifts or work extended shifts to provide coverage for co-worker vacations
- Demonstrated strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Demonstrated personal accountability, self-direction, and self-motivation
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Experience with ScheduleSoft or other related scheduling software and Kronos workforce software
- Crew Scheduler Experience
- Union environment experience
- Experience working in a manufacturing setting
Must be able to work on multiple shifts (including weekends) with 12 hour days
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
A little about us: