Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice. Critical Facility Manager (CFM) Direct Reports may include but not limited to the following:
No Direct Reports at this time Description:
The Critical Facility Manager is accountable to the client for the operation, maintenance, and improvement of the assigned critical facility or campus, with a strong emphasis on risk mitigation.
- Manage the operations and maintenance of all assigned site infrastructure equipment and systems (critical and/or non-critical) with a master level understanding of uninterrupted 24x7 customer operations.
- Create, manage, and review all facility documentation based on best practices, current industry standards with particular attention paid to the Lee Technologies Quality Systems procedures and the customer’s change management processes.
- Direct participation in the management of capital improvement plans and projects and providing the client with appropriate feedback and solutions.
- Manage vendors by ensuring accurate work requests, pricing, top job performance, and adherence to the critical facility guidelines.
- Use effective crisis management skills and emergency operating protocols.
- Directly oversee the facilities’ health and safety program with close adherence to OSHA, NFPA and Lee Technologies/Schneider Electric’s standards.
- Establish and maintain an effective relationship with the customer and developing a strong level of trust and respect with the client.
Qualifications: Required skills:
- Operates and maintains the site in such a condition as to assure 100% uptime to customers for facilities services (electrical, cooling, etc.).
- Ensures the site complies with all local, state, and federal requirements for EH&S.
- Operates the assigned site equipment to obtain maximum effectiveness and efficiency; cost, equipment longevity, and reliability.
- Creates an open and sharing relationship with the clients and clients’ vendors.
- Team building and organizational development.
- Client relationship building and management.
- Technical understanding and communication to "C" level and below, including customers, and vendors.
- Understanding and implementation of risk mitigation processes.
- Emergency response control and command.
- Development, control, and monitoring of budgets.
Education or Equivalent Experience:
- Training program development and implementation.
- Procedure development.
- Reliability centered maintenance analysis and implementation.
- 5 or more years of experience in mission critical environments.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil) or equivalent.
- CFM or equivalent facilities management certification
- 3 or more years of supervisory experience.
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.