Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. What do you get to do in this position? Critical Facility Technician (CFT)
The CFT is accountable for the operation and maintenance of site systems and processes as assigned. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications: This job might be for you if: Qualifications :
- Hands on operation and maintenance of facilities equipment and systems in accordance with site processes and procedures, as appropriate to individual knowledge, skills, certifications and licenses.
- Perform regular site inspections, including Facility Walk Through and the collection of data and equipment readings as required.
- Performs maintenance of site facilities equipment as appropriate to knowledge, skills, and certifications/licenses in accordance with procedures and policies.
- Assists in the monitoring of contractors for procedural, safety, environmental, and risk mitigation process compliance with established procedures/policies/laws.
- Provides technical expertise and assistance as required. The CFT is expected to have intermediate level knowledge of at least one technical discipline or site system.
- Responds to emergent situations at the site as required.
- Other client supporting tasks as assigned.
• Technical Degree or equivalent work experience
• License, technical certification or equivalent for trade represented
• Adequate verbal and written communications skills
• Familiarity with MS Office programs: Word, Excel, Outlook
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.