This is a CRM Solution Analyst position. The CRM Tool is Astute, specifically within EPowerCenter.
1. Astute EPowerCenter CRM
2. Communication with the Business
3. Visio for workflows
Astute, E Power Center, Back-end, CRM, Version 9.5, Visio
APPLICATION SOLUTION ANALYST
Develop, implement, and support Astute enterprise applications and/or departmental applications. Interacts directly with management and users to analyze and specify Astute application masterdata, requirements, workflows, Astute backend and to make system recommendations. Assists with problem solving, testing and documentation of customer care systems. Serves as a bridge between I.T. and Operations. Develop and prepare change management documentation on maintain configuration decision and workflow documents. Assists with analysis of data (conversion, analytics, quality, root cause). Able to work independently as well as of a member of an interdisciplinary team. Attends meetings and is accountable for action items assigned to them or their team. Assist the Project Manager on project and other team projects.
* Other duties as assigned
* Strong Understanding of CRM and call center industry practices
* Strong presentation skills and experience of Demonstrating software in a new business environment
* University degree or related experience
* 5-7 years' experience of services and or CRM, Customer experience software or similar
* Experience working on a globally diverse and located team
* Experience in creating Statements of work and estimates
* Experience working with various stakeholders typically, Business, IT departments
* Familiar with relational database concepts and use
* Proficient in MS Office applications specifically Visio a MUST
* Strong written communication skills
* Demonstrated capabilities in software usage and configuration concepts and functions
* Familiarity with technology and its applicability in customer care environments
Bachelor's Degree plus 2 years' experience. Strong organizational, analysis, and problem solving skills required with an emphasis on attention to detail and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously. Preferred background in system configuration, business systems analysis and design. Good interpersonal skills and demonstrates a positive attitude. Preferred experience in the following areas: customer care systems, database administration/design, project coordination, I.T. Demonstrate flexibility in adapting to various assignments, project changes, and deadlines while remaining productive. Must be able to communicate with members of the organization in both written and verbal formats. Flexibility to travel locally.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.