Are you looking to grow your career within information technology and deepen your understanding of financial services products under the Asset Management umbrella? Are you looking to diversify your skill-set by expanding your quantitative skills with a growing organization? Our Fixed Income systems team is seeking a CRM Business Analyst.
Who are we?
PGIM Fixed Income is a top global fixed income asset manager with over $681 billion in assets under management. Our parent company is Prudential Financial, Inc. We are headquartered in Newark, NJ (U.S.) with affiliates in London, Tokyo and Singapore.
PGIM Fixed Income maintains a collegial and supportive work environment that promotes and rewards individual contributions while placing equal importance on results of the larger team. Associates within PGIM Fixed Income share their insights, skills, and diverse perspectives with a talented team working toward common goals. We place high priority on maintaining a work environment that develops, motivates, rewards, and retains employees. We offer a total rewards package that includes competitive pay, performance-based incentives, long-term savings opportunities, and just as important, support for life beyond work.
Our Systems team is a dynamic group that collaborates with all areas of Prudential; in turn creating a myriad of learning opportunities and a collaborative culture. Operations span all of our products and markets while we serve as an internal business partner to aid in processes and controls; as well as help improve our systems that deliver accuracy, efficiency, and the overall integrity to our business.
Based in Newark, the CRM Business Analyst will be responsible for partnering with our global Distribution/Sales, Client Service and Product Development teams to gain insight and knowledge into the business as well as the processes that are required to support the Fixed Income Sales, Marketing and Client Service businesses. In addition, the person in this role will leverage that knowledge and experience to build new processes and technology solutions based on the strategic needs of the business.
• Partner with the internal global user groups to learn their business, business processes, challenges, technology solutions and strategic objectives.
• Participates with internal business areas to solicit end user requirements, gains understanding of the purposes or goals of various processes, offerings or practices. Ensures full understanding of issues and enhancements that need to be addressed.
• Proactively identify areas for improvement and introduce innovative recommendations, factoring in customer needs, external approaches, data analytics, as well as industry best practices.
• Liaise between the business users, internal systems team and external vendors, initiating and managing projects, supporting production issues, managing vendor/system releases and actively managing user priorities.
• Keep abreast of industry initiatives and market trends that impact the business to continue to improve efficiencies.
• Provide daily support to end users including managing issue resolution and performing root cause analysis
• Manages project task responsibilities, including identification of project risks and conducting user training, generating training requirements documentation.
• Manages system issues appropriately and escalates to senior management where needed.
• Leads user acceptance testing identify testers, develop test scripts and conduct test execution. Document and execute test plan and scripts efficiently and effectively.
• Conducts appropriate analysis of existing data to help identify patterns, aid in data quality and support business cases.
• Will act as subject matter expert in Salesforce, Tableau and other Sales & Marketing tools providing support and guidance to users in the business
• In addition to supporting our CRM applications and processes, this position will be required to play a key support role for other Sales and Marketing technology projects/initiatives.
• Possibility of future managerial responsibilities
• Experience supporting Sales Distribution, Client Service, Marketing and Product Development organizations
• Minimum of 2 years of Salesforce.com or other SaaS CRM solution
• Proven experience managing small to medium sized projects through the SDLC
• Proven ability to solve problems based on researching and analyzing information
• Strong analytical skills and ability to make independent decisions and develop creative solutions to support business strategies
• BS / MS in Business Administration or Information Technology
• Knowledge of Financial Services/Asset Management Industry a plus
• Proven ability to prioritize and manage work effectively
• Strong written and oral communication skills with a diverse group of associates and senior business leaders
• Advanced skills with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint)
A little about us:
Prudential was founded on the belief that being financially prepared is a right, not a privilege.