New York Life Insurance Company (“New York Life” or “the company”) is the largest mutual life insurance company in the United States*. Founded in 1845, New York Life is headquartered in New York City, maintains offices in all fifty states, and owns Seguros Monterrey New York Life in Mexico.
New York Life is one of the most financially strong and highly capitalized insurers in the business. The company reported 2015 operating earnings of $1.875 billion. Total assets under management at year end 2015, with affiliates, totaled $528 billion. New York Life holds the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from all four of the major ratings agencies: A.M. Best, A++; Fitch AAA; Moody’s Aaa; Standard & Poor’s AA+. (Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Report as of 8/11/15).
Financial strength, integrity and humanity—the values upon which New York Life was founded—have guided the company’s decisions and actions for over 170 years.
New York Life’s digital transformation is underway. We’ve begun building our Agent Digital Experience to provide NYL’s 12,000 agents with innovative digital sales productivity tools, starting with deployment of a new Salesfore.com-based CRM platform.
Successfully rolling out new tools to an independent, distributed workforce is a massive change management exercise, requiring significant digital, project management, and influencing skills. The Associate, Digital Agent Success will play a crucial part in ensuring the success of these change management efforts. In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing and executing strategies to drive agent usage and engagement (and ultimately help them grow their books of business) with the new digital platform.
• Devise strategies to help agents better use our new digital tools to run their businesses more efficiently and generate more sales, driving system usage and engagement
• Make proactive calls to NYL agents in an effort to increase their understanding and usage of our digital productivity tools
• Field inbound calls from agents in regards to understanding and using capabilities within our digital productivity tools
• Partner with internal teams to generate mass communications and training materials to drive usage and engagement with our digital productivity tools
• Collect agent feedback and digital experiences to and synthesize for product management team to influence future development of our digital platform
• Become an expert in New York Life’s digital productivity tools, including our new Salesforce.com-based CRM platform
• Bachelor Degree
• Minimum of 0 - 2 years of relevant experience
• Experience with Digital Technology and Marketing, Salesforce.com
• Provide SME to Agency training team, collect and synthesize agent feedback from product management team
: Informally work together, share insights and solutions, and coach each other
: Provide custom coaching and direction for agents based on the specific needs of their business
: Responsible for hitting certain activity-based metrics (# of calls, # of coaching sessions, etc.)
: Coaches agents on specific functionality with CRM/ADE and how to use it for their business
If you have difficulty using or interacting with any portions of this Web site due to incompatibility with an Assistive Technology, if you need the information in an alternative format, or if you have suggestions on how we can make this site more accessible, please contact us at: (212) 576-5811.
*Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500, Ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune Magazine, June 15, 2015. See http://fortune.com/fortune500/2015/ for methodology.
1. Operating earnings is the key measure use by management to track Company’s profitability from ongoing operations and underlying profitability of the business. This indicator is based on generally accepted accounting principles in the US(GAAP), with certain adjustments Company believes to be appropriate as a measurement approach ( non GAAP), primarily the removal of gains or losses on investments and related adjustments.
2. Assets under management represent Consolidated Domestic and International insurance Company Statutory assets (cash and invested assets and separate account assets) and third party assets principally managed by New York Life Investment management Holdings LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of New York Life Insurance Company.