At MetLife, we seek to make a meaningful impact in the lives of our customers and our communities. The Global Technology & Operations group (GTO) is a diverse team of engineers, developers, business analysts, and project managers with the freedom to create innovative solutions to address core business challenges within MetLife. Job Location
United States : Pennsylvania : Clarks Summit Alternate Job Location
Not Applicable : Not Applicable Job Description
The Solution Architect / Adoption Lead will be responsible for overseeing global CRM solution architecture and adoption across all CRM/SFDC projects and instances globally (Americas, Asia and EMEA regions). This position will be responsible for organizing/leading technical requirement sessions, performing project design reviews, acting as a liaison to the business on solutioning of requirements as well as creating and maintaining sound plans to execute usage and adoption strategies globally. This resource will bring to the table the ability to deeply understand business drivers and process, through previous experience working on larger scale Enterprise CRM solutions, preferably Salesforce implementations.
This role will focus on the following key areas:
- Be a Salesforce.com subject matter expert
- Translation of business requirements into well architected solutions, leveraging Salesforce.com and GCRM best practices
- Oversight of technical design sessions
- Ownership of technical solutions on strategic projects
- Creation and enforcing adoption framework
- Tracking of adoption metrics across all instances
- Adoption acceleration planning and implementation
This is a critical role in ensuring successful CRM engagements during the solution deployment phase as well as ensuring that Salesforce is well adopted post project implementation phase. Principal Accountabilities of Position:
- Effectively and efficiently handle a high volume of inbound inquiries in a customer focused role.
- Possess and maintain expertise with Salesforce products and services.
- Effectively engage with key customer contacts from the C-Level, sponsors and project resources.
- Document in detail all interactions with customers with high level of accuracy.
- Effectively articulate complex information to a variety of technical and non-technical customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in (across multiple languages is a plus), executive level presence and experience in facilitation.
- Collaborative and consultative work style.
- Ability to drive transformational approaches and link value-added business processes with product/technical solutions.
- Demonstrable CRM application experience, or experience with products and/or processes related to sales, customer service and marketing,
- Work with business and IT to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals
- 5+ years' CRM experience working on building scalable software solutions
- Ability to learn quickly in a highly dynamic environment
- Ability to take ownership of project delivery and multi-task on multiple projects/feature development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills with ability to conduct presentations comfortably to large groups
- Strong background in design and development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software development lifecycle
- Ability to establish credibility with business and IT constituents quickly
- Ability to motivate people, instill accountability and achieve results
- Agile, proactive, comfortable working with ambiguous specifications and can prioritize on the fly.
- Demonstrated ability in strategic thinking and identifying key business issues and opportunities
- Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment, assertiveness
- Expert influencing skills to manage enterprise stakeholders, business partners, and teams of diverse composition (e.g. varying skill sets; in-house and outsourced) who are not direct reports
- 3+ years' of experience with Salesforce.com in a technical role
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented development/design
- Experience in short release cycles, the full software lifecycle, and have worked on a product that was actually released for public consumption Required Education
Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or information system, master's degree preferred
Global Technology and Operations
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace. Note to Mobile Users: If viewing on a mobile device and would like to apply, please email the job to yourself and complete the application from a desktop/laptop. Note to Desktop/Laptop Users: For immediate consideration, click Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which takes 10 - 15 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job. Internal Use Only: 12M
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.