The key responsibility of this position will be to scan, design, mill and/or outsource STL files for functionally esthetic substructures and or full contour anterior and posterior restorations in preparation for subsequent PFM, pressed-ceramic and/or all-ceramic applications. Persons selected for this position must be able to objectively combine established principles of function and occlusion with crucial elements of CAD/CAM technology, as well as communicate any/all case details (requirements/issues/concerns/non-conformances) both internally and externally per company policy and procedure. Burn out inlay casting wax and cast appropriate metal utilizing quality and work instructions. Review Rx in detail; inspect work coming and going to ensure all quality standards and client requests are being met. Work closely with internal customers, understand their requirements, and ensure that all specifications are being met. On occasion help in training others.
1. Thoroughly understand all individual case requirements per corresponding Rx/case instruction
- Principles of CAD/CAM Technology
- Principles of Occlusion and Function
- Client and patient expectations
- Requested restorative material/materials
- Delivery timelines
2. QC prior departmental tasks: document and communicate issues/concerns/non-conformances with team leader
3. Test apply systems/materials utilization guidelines utilizing established Department SOPs
4. Match proper established work Instruction applications to outlined individual case goals.
5. Implement thought-to-activity to perform duties per all case requirements
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.