Assists Sr Service Manager with administrative duties and works closely with outside Support Managers and merchandisers to ensure all company policies and procedures related to merchandisers are adhered to. Monitors systems and daily and weekly reports.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Acts as a liason between field and headquarters to provide backup support in administrative and technical areas. Creates, updates and monitors credit for defective merchandise.
- Received and monitors all merchandiser's mileage expenses.
- Monitors cross merchandise and quarter pallet promotions.
- Compiles delivery issues and statistics for reporting to Logistics.
- Compiles, maintains and monitors surveys and tracks information for stores and field service team.
Nature and Scope
Position Reports to Title: CB SR MGR SERVICE
Number of Direct Reports 0
Environmental Job RequirementsEnvironmental
: Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable. Travel:
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must pass the Drug Test.
- Must pass Background Check.
- Must pass pre-employment test if applicable.
Education: The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diploma and/or GED.
Yrs of Relevant Work Experience: 0
Physical Job Requirements:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Experience handling daily high call volumes.
Experience with JD Edwards helpful.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Competencies
Superb customer service skills.
Ability to select and explain processes from clearly prescribed rules, past practices, or instruction.
A little about us:
We recognize that military members are adept, motivated and hardworking. That’s why we made a commitment in 2012 to hire 55,000 veterans in 5 years!