The CRTV Logistic Analyst will assist with operational support to Distribution Centers, Vendors and Carriers. The Analystswill facilitate communication between carriers, store operations and reverse logistic centers. are responsible for data management, analyzing performance, identifying problems, and developing recommendations that supp The ability to solve problems, identify defects and provide excellent customer service are key for this role. Must be a self starter, detail oriented, able to support multiple projects and/or Logistics business functions, possesses excellent communication skills, works well with a team, interacts with multiple levels and functions with the Logistics organization, and able to manage vendor/business relationships.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Identifies Logistics process improvement.
- Support vendor/business partner relationships.
- 10% Performs data management through a combination of data mining, data modeling, data analysis, cost/benefit analysis and/or problem analysis; while executing day to day processes related to area of responsibility.
- Nature and Scope
Responsible for helping others and providing on-the-job training or guidance
Environmental Job Requirements
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
- Must be eighteen years of age
- Must pass the Drug Test
- Must pass the Background Check
- Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience -
Physical Job Requirements
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Proficient in Manhattan TMSor other Transportation Management System
- Proficient in: Microsoft Office Suite including Access, Excel, Powerpoint, Project, Word and Visio.
- Advanced Skills in: Mini-Tab, Access, SQL, Visual Basic Skills for Data Acquisition and Analysis
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies
- Business Analysis: Clarifies and resolves complex business issues by breaking them down into meaningful components to determine root cause and redesigning internal and external business processes.
- Business Communication: Writes, speaks, and presents clearly and succinctly across a variety of communication settings and adjusts communication style to the audience by translating and articulating technical concepts to non-technical groups.
- "Creative Thinking: Demonstrates originality and imagination in thinking while developing a solution to a problem.
- "Adaptability: Adapts to and embraces change with composure, resilience, and perseverance in the face of constraints, high pressure, and adverse situations.
- Delivers Results: Demonstrates a clear bias for action and a sense of urgency on priorities."
- "Drives Excellence: Approaches problems systematically; develops solutions with sustainable and scalable results.
- Excels in Customer Service: Thinks and acts with a customer perspective."
- Inspires Achievement: Excites associates about change, by explaining its benefits and the business case.
A little about us:
We recognize that military members are adept, motivated and hardworking. That’s why we made a commitment in 2012 to hire 55,000 veterans in 5 years!