Job Location: Dayton, OH
Oversees Property & Casualty Sales Consultants activity and provides leadership to a staff of Sales Consultants and Supervisors who sell and promote products to customers, explain and resolve customer issues, and provide product quotes and enroll customers, within an inbound/outbound call center.
- Develops sales goals and objectives for the organization.
- Monitors weekly sales activity and provides coaching, training and motivation to Supervisors and teams to achieve sales objectives.
- Interfaces with strategic partners to address issues and trends.
- Resolves customer and corporate issues regarding unique or sensitive cases.
- Schedules staff to maximize resources and achieve sales objectives.
- Identifies and creates process improvements and customer satisfaction initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- Full people management responsibility, including hiring, firing, promotions, performance and compensation management, and training and development.
- High School Diploma
- Min 10+ years of related work experience
- Min of 2+ years of experience managing people within Call Center Environment.
- Property & Casualty License or If currently not licensed, then passing the Property & Casualty Insurance License Exam in your state of residency is required for your employment as well as being able to obtain non-residence licenses in all states required for compliance.
- Property & Casualty Insurance Experience
- In order to post for this position, you need the proper work authorization to work in the country where the position is located and not require relocation assistance.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
Up to 25%
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 44361
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.