Thomas Edison South (74051), United States of America, St Cloud, Minnesota
CSI Workforce Reporting Intern- Summer 2017
The CSI Workforce and Reporting Intern is responsible for supporting the Customer Security Intake (CSI) team with respect to the management of associate scheduling, real time workflow monitoring, as well as associate performance and department reporting. The CSI team is a Highly-specialized customer contact role that focuses on delivering the best possible customer experience through the process of identifying and preventing fraud.
- Collaborates with CSI Leadership to ensure effective workflow management
- Collaborates with Forecasting and Planning teams to ensure new workflow volumes are successfully added to existing operations.
- Maintains attentiveness to changes in work queues which may require troubleshooting or analysis of call drivers
- Coordinate department scheduling and rotations
- Maintain schedule adjustments of associates (shift changes, PTO, OT, etc.)
- Create and Maintain accurate daily reports as required.
- Provide monthly reporting of fraud phone agent performance and any available call trends
- Proactive management of work queues ensuring target service levels are met.
- Ability to perform job duties with minimal direct supervision in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Will obtain or have obtained a Bachelor’s degree or higher between December 2016 and August 2018
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor an applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.