CSR (TTS TX)
Posted: January 31, 2017
Reference ID: 1351196663
Each year, millions of Texas public school students are tested to measure attainment of reading, writing, math, science, and social studies skills. This process allows districts to measure school performance, suggest changes to current programs, and support each school more effectively in the coming year. The scores from these tests are also used in evaluating college applications as students move on to the next stage in their academic careers.
We are looking for self-motivated, driven Call Center professionals in South Austin. Adecco has partnered with a nonprofit educational testing company to qualify candidates for an amazing opportunity providing customer service and support regarding the Texas K12 STAAR Program .
• Communicate clearly and concisely in both written and oral formats
• Demonstrate professionalism and patience in troubleshooting with technical issues related to the client assessments as well as non-technical information related to the tests
• Utilize intermediate to advanced search functions to search online manuals, MS Excel, and Word to efficiently handle and troubleshoot caller inquiries
• Utilize Oracle Service Cloud (OSC) to document all customer interactions
• Demonstrate strong problem solving skills and the ability to ask appropriate investigative questions
• Ability to accurately describe technical issues to be forwarded to a supervisor for review
• Provide complete and accurate information
• Effectively work as part of a cohesive team and as an individual contributor
• Achieve individual performance metrics and goals including, but not limited to, attendance, schedule compliance, adherence to working shift, use of OSC, quality, email rate per hour (RPH), average handling time (AHT), and meeting deadlines
• Two years of customer service experience required.
• Technology related schooling preferred
• Previous experience trouble shooting technical issues in a call center environment preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled