Adecco, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of office and finance professionals is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Rep in Maplewood MN
This opportunity is working with one of our premier clients.
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Position: Customer Service Rep
Location: Maplewood MN
Responsibilities for this Customer Service Rep
Responsibilities: (Include but are not limited to the following):
• Act as the primary contact for accounts payable and procurement support
• Communicate clearly and professionally with 3M Suppliers and Employees by telephone and/or written correspondence
• Report malfunctioning equipment to the appropriate personnel for repair.
• Maintain knowledge of systems and product information necessary to proficiently handle workload
• Ability to work independently and understand a wide variety of processes while complying with all standard operating procedures.
• Support team processes and work cohesively in a small group environment
• High School diploma/GED
• Positive Attitude
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• 6 Months Contact Center experience
• Familiarity with the Avaya phone, CSMS, CFR systems
• Background in accounting and/or bookkeeping
Adecco offers a competitive benefit package.
DO NOT DELAY!
Please apply at www.adeccousa.com.
If you have any questions, you may email Cheri.Rankin@adeccona.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions.
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.