Adecco, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of office and finance professionals is currently recruiting for an Customer Service Representative II in Maplewood, MN
This opportunity is working with one of our premier clients.
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Position: Customer Service Representative
Location: Maplewood, MN
1. CFR (Customer Feedback Resolution) investigation, issue identification, corrective action and resolution.
2. client subsidiary returns, defects, investagation of deductions and disputes - thru completion.
3. Track and monitor all shipment exceptions from facility ship to receipt by the client Subsidiary
• Experience working on Export/Import activity
• Individual needs to be highly organized, self motivated and able to work in a high volume environment to identify and resolve problems
• Systems: IOMS/COMS, CFR Database
Soft Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this position you should apply immediately. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Tracy Giddy by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above. For other opportunities available at Adecco go to www.adeccousa.com.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.