TriStar Centennial Medical Center - Nashville, TN CT Tech
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success! Centennial Medical Center
is currently looking for a CT Tech
- Performs exams properly and in a timely manner.
- Takes patient history and retrieves any previous files.
- Coordinates patient flow and checks daily list to ensure all exams are complete.
- Maintains equipment.
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Graduation from an accredited school of radiological technology
- 2 years of post- graduate experience
- Current registration ARRT (or registry eligible)
- Must obtain registration within 12 months of hire
- BLS Certification
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom