Riverside Community Hospital, Founded in 1901, is a 478 licensed bed, full-service acute care hospital in the heart of the Inland Empire. RCH has been recognized as a Top Performing Hospital and has invested in a new campus expansion project that includes a new 7 story patient tower, 3 story medical office building, and a recently completed 5 level state of the art parking garage. With over 500 physicians on staff, representing over 200 specialties and over 1,900 employees, Riverside Community Hospital is an Inland Empire leader in providing advanced, comprehensive health care to the Inland region. RCH houses the largest Emergency Room and Trauma Center in the Inland Empire at 50 beds with an average wait time of only 15 minutes. RCH is one of Riverside County's only STEMI receiving centers and is a fully accredited Chest Pain Center. Centers of Excellence include the HeartCare Institute, offering invasive and non-invasive cardiac procedures, Center of Excellence for Surgical Weight Loss, the Transplant Program and a Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Riverside Community Hospital's Mission & Vision: Mission:
Committed to providing compassionate care and improving the overall health of our community Vision:
Leading with innovation. Serving with compassion. Position Summary:
Under direction of the Lead CT Technologist, as designated by the Administrative Director of Imaging, performs a variety of CT procedures
Reports To: Lead CT Technologist
Supervises: None CT Technician PRN PRN/Variable CAT Scan Unit Qualifications: Position Requirements: Licensure/ Certification/Registration:
- Certificate of Completion for Venipuncture training and education.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- American Heart Association BLS
- CA Dept. Of Health Diagnostic Radiologic Technology License
- CA Dept. of Health Fluoroscopy License
- AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology.
- 3 Years of x-ray experience in acute care facility.
- 1 year of CT experience in acute care facility.
- Trauma experience preferred.
- Knowledge of anatomy and understanding of principles of physics, electricity and the methods of exposure.
- Knowledge of ALARA standards and requirements.
- Ability to set-up and operate CT equipment of diverse variety.
- Knowledge of patient care and sterile techniques.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom