Summerville Medical Center is a 94-bed, acute-care hospital with a 24-hour emergency room and comprehensive medical services. The facility enjoys an enviable reputation for its cardiac services, pediatrics, and women's services, including "home-like" birthing suites. Trident Health has earned recognition as a leader in the delivery of healthcare in the Lowcountry.
****4:30pm - 12am Mon-Fri*** Qualifications: Position Requirements
- Technologist performs Computerized Tomography diagnostic procedures as outlined by the radiologist.
- Operates diagnostic equipment, verifies images and prepares room with necessary equipment and supplies for the procedure.
- Technologist is responsible for assisting in the primary mission of the medical imaging department by ensuring that proper diagnostic information is provided through the production of high quality CT scans.
- Other duties include, but are not limited to; clerical, scheduling, diagnostic imaging, transportation, ordering supplies, inventory, cleaning and anything deemed necessary by the medical imaging management team.
- Assist in diagnostic work area as needed.
- Job may include direct supervision of students at the discretion of the area supervisor.
- Employee must have the same licensure or have completed the same training to satisfy the requirements of the discipline of the student.
- Direct supervision means the primary caregiver is readily available to the student throughout the shift.
- ARRT. SCRQSA required, BLS
- Graduate of an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology and ARRT.
- CT registry required within 6 months of the departmental orientation completion date.
- Experience preferred. Performs in accordance with delineated job responsibilities and satisfactorily completes a yearly evaluation based on these responsibilities.
- Must possess the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively meet the needs of the patient/internal and external customer.
D. Special qualifications:
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom