Brandon Regional Hospital is currently accepting applications for a CT Technologist (CT Tech) on a full-time basis. ARRT (R) and ARRT (CT) required. The schedule for this full-time CT Tech will be Saturday/Sunday/Monday nights from 1900 to 0700.
Our friendly community hospital boasts a close-knit caring staff of professionals that looks out for its family, neighbors and friends. We offer area-leading specialties at our 407-bed facility, including:
- Cardiac and Interventional Services
- Cardiac Surgery
- Emergency Services
- General Surgery
- Behavioral Health
- Neonatal Intensive Care (Level II & III)
To learn more about Brandon Regional Hospital and to apply for this full-time, CT Tech opportunity, please visit http://www.morecareerchoices.com/ .Qualifications:
- ARRT (CT) Certification.
- Current Florida license required.
- Current Certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) from the American Heart Association.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
- This full-time, weekend nights CT Tech opportunity will be scheduled 72 hours per 2-week pay period.