Brandon Regional Hospital is currently accepting applications for a CT Technologist (CT Tech) on a full-time basis. ARRT (R) and ARRT (CT) required. The schedule for this full-time CT Tech will be Saturday/Sunday/Monday nights from 1900 to 0700.
Our friendly community hospital boasts a close-knit caring staff of professionals that looks out for its family, neighbors and friends. We offer area-leading specialties at our 407-bed facility, including:
- Cardiac and Interventional Services
- Cardiac Surgery
- Emergency Services
- General Surgery
- Behavioral Health
- Neonatal Intensive Care (Level II & III)
To learn more about Brandon Regional Hospital and to apply for this full-time, CT Tech opportunity, please visit http://www.morecareerchoices.com/ .Qualifications:
- ARRT (CT) Certification.
- Current Florida license required.
- Current Certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) from the American Heart Association.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
- This full-time, weekend nights CT Tech opportunity will be scheduled 72 hours per 2-week pay period.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom