Since 1983 physicians and staff at Moncks Corner Medical Center have provided compassionate and excellent healthcare to Berkeley County residents. Evidence of the trust the community has in our team is the more than 15,000 patients who choose Moncks Corner Medical Center for the emergency care each year.
Emergency services are available at the medical center 24/7. Additionally, the medical center includes outpatient diagnostics. Patients have access to a broad range of services including radiology, mammography, labs, and physical rehabilitation.
Patients can also schedule physician appointments at Moncks Corner Medical Center. Medical specialists working in areas such as women's health, cardiology, and allergies maintain regular office hours at the center on specified days of the week.
Other duties include:
- Technologist performs computerized tomography diagnostic procedures as outlined by the radiologist.
- Operates diagnostic equipment, verifies images and prepares room with necessary equipment and supplies for the procedure.
- Technologist is responsible for assisting in the primary mission of the medical imaging department by ensuring that proper diagnostic information is provided through the production of high quality CT scans.
, but are not limited to; clerical, scheduling, diagnostic imaging, transportation, ordering supplies, inventory, cleaning and anything deemed necessary by the medical imaging management team.
Qualifications: Position Requirements:
- Assist in diagnostic work area as needed. Job may include direct supervision of students at the discretion of the area supervisor.
- Employee must have the same licensure or have completed the same training to satisfy the requirements of the discipline of the student.
- Direct supervision means the primary caregiver is readily available to the student throughout the shift.
- ARRT. SCRQSA required, BLS
- Graduate of an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology and ARRT.
- CT registry required within 6 months of the departmental orientation completion date.
- Experience preferred. Performs in accordance with delineated job responsibilities and satisfactorily completes a yearly evaluation based on these responsibilities.
- Must possess the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively meet the needs of the patient/internal and external customer.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom