TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center - Nashville, TN CT Technologist
For more than 30 years, TriStar Southern Hills has been a leader for a wide range of healthcare services, including emergency services, cardiology, orthopaedics, neurosurgery and rehabilitation. Serving our community since October 15, 1979, TriStar Southern Hills continues to grow and evolve. Since that time, the hospital has grown to 126 beds and serves three counties, including Davidson, Williamson and Rutherford. TriStar Southern Hills medical staff currently has over 300 members representing more than 20 specialties. All are board certified or board eligible. We are recognized as both a Certified Stroke and Chest Pain Center by The Joint Commission as well as by the Society of Chest Pain Centers.
There is a great culture of caring at TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center. When we asked our employees to develop an acronym best representing the care we give, they chose: H.E.A.R.T. (Healing, Empathetic, Attentive, Respectful, Together). Serving our patients with the H.E.A.R.T. of a servant is our goal.
The CT Staff Technologist
performs a variety of technical procedures that require rational independent judgement, ingenuity, and initiative in performing his/her duties with basic departmental functions and goals. TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center
is currently looking for an experienced CT Technologist SHIFT: PRN Responsibilities:
The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Displays courteous behavior and cooperative relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Must be able to multitask and keep a professional appearance/attitude at all times.
- Demonstrates quality patient care by attending to patients comfort needs and demonstrating concern for their spiritual and emotional needs.
- Tactfully and diplomatically communicates with patients, various departments, and their employees even during stressful times.
- Interacts well with co-workers on a daily basis.
- Works to maintain a productive and friendly work environment to aid in the retention of staff.
- Accepts ownership of patient/family concerns and seeks appropriate resolution.
- Maintains positive attitude when asked to perform any job related duties by fellow employees/supervisor.
- Consistently responds to employee/patient issues/concerns in a kind and non-judgmental manner in order to promote high employee/patient satisfaction survey results.
- Helps the person to whom they report directly to, identify and resolve departmental/staff and patient issues by communicating openly and honestly with employees as well as with the person to whom they directly report.
- Consistently and openly supports actions and efforts of the Imaging and Therapy management team. Consistently participates in performance improvement activities, including Joint Commission compliance, facility inspections/drills, and department specific activities and monitors.
- Performs all other duties as required.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Radiological Technology and/or completed and passed an approved course in MRI technology.
- ARRT(R)(CT) registry is required.
- Two years Radiological Technology experience is required in this field.
- Two years experience in cross-sectional anatomy is preferred.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom