CT Technologist - PRN (As Needed)
Location : Medical City McKinney
Since Medical City McKinney first opened its doors over 90 years ago, our very existence has been focused on serving the residents of McKinney and the surrounding areas. Today, as a thriving 260-bed hospital, we continue to lead the way of meeting and exceeding our growing community's healthcare needs. Medical City McKinney provides comprehensive emergency, diagnostic, medical and surgical services, including cardiovascular, orthopedics, neurosciences and women's and children's services.
Medical City McKinney has built its name on providing area residents with exceptional healthcare that is both professional and personal. Our highly-skilled physicians and staff members are focused on providing you and your family with the most advanced and comprehensive healthcare available today...and for generations to come.
CT Technologist Job Summary :
- Performs superior / quality CT Scans and Diagnostic images under the guidance of a Radiologist on all ages.
- Maintains a safe and therapeutic diagnostic radiological environment based on practice standards, radiation safety guidelines that include monitoring.
- CT/Rad Tech participates in departmental Performance Improvement activities.
CT Technologist Job Requirements Include :
- Experience working as a radiology technologist preferred.
- Acute care facility experience preferred.
- High School graduate or GED required.
- Registered with ARRT and MRT
- BLS through AHA required
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom