Medical Center of Trinity is currently accepting applications for a licensed CT Technologist (CT Tech) on a PRN/per diem basis. ARRT (R), ARRT (CT) and BLS required.
Join our small town lifestyle and our "Top 100" hospital. We continue to grow, and have just opened a new 236-bed state-of-the-art, all private room hospital
located on a 50-acre campus in Trinity. This will help us meet increasing demands in the specialties we are known for, including:
* Nationally Recognized Oncology Program
* New Ortho Spine Care Center
* Behavioral Health
* Cardiac ICU
* Laparoscopic Bariatric Program
* Same-Day Surgery
* Surgical ICU
* Surgical Step Down
To learn more and to apply for this as-needed CT Tech opportunity, please visit http://www.morecareerchoices.com/ .Qualifications:
- Must have current ARRT certification with advanced certification in CT.
- Florida license required.
- Current American Heart Association certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider required.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom