Medical Center of Trinity is currently accepting applications for a licensed CT Technologist (CT Tech) on a PRN/per diem basis. ARRT (R), ARRT (CT) and BLS required.
Join our small town lifestyle and our "Top 100" hospital. We continue to grow, and have just opened a new 236-bed state-of-the-art, all private room hospital
located on a 50-acre campus in Trinity. This will help us meet increasing demands in the specialties we are known for, including:
* Nationally Recognized Oncology Program
* New Ortho Spine Care Center
* Behavioral Health
* Cardiac ICU
* Laparoscopic Bariatric Program
* Same-Day Surgery
* Surgical ICU
* Surgical Step Down
To learn more and to apply for this as-needed CT Tech opportunity, please visit http://www.morecareerchoices.com/ .Qualifications:
- Must have current ARRT certification with advanced certification in CT.
- Florida license required.
- Current American Heart Association certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider required.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.