St. Petersburg General Hospital is currently accepting applications for a Florida-licensed CT Technologist (CT Tech) on a PRN/per diem basis in our CAT Scan Department. ARRT (CT) required. The schedule for this PRN position is as-needed. As such, flexibility to work various days and shifts is necessary.
Enjoy an exceptional lifestyle while you live and work close to Gulf of Mexico and near the shores of beautiful Tampa Bay. Our growing 219-bed acute care hospital offers a full spectrum of services, including:
- Inpatient/Outpatient Surgery
- Level 1 Nursery
- Obstetrics/Women's Services
- Wound Care Center
To learn more about St. Petersburg General Hospital and to apply for this PRN CT Tech opportunity, please visit www.MoreCareerChoices.com .Qualifications:
- Must have current ARRT certification with advanced certification in CT.
- Florida license required.
- Current American Heart Association certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider required.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom