Memorial Hospital of Tampa is currently accepting applications for a registered CT Technologist (CT Tech) on a PRN basis for various shift coverage. ARRT (R) and ARRT (CT) required.
Memorial Hospital of Tampa is a 139-bed facility that has been providing comprehensive healthcare services for residents of south Tampa and the surrounding community for over 30 years. Recent renovations and the addition of state-of-the-art technology has kept the hospital modernized to provide high-quality medical care, including emergency medicine, diagnostic procedures, surgery, outpatient therapies and acute care for hospitalized patients. With a high caliber medical staff and a team of caring, skilled employees, it's no wonder Memorial Hospital has a long-standing reputation for excellence.
For more information visit us online at www.memorialhospitaltampa.com .Qualifications:
- Must have current ARRT (R) and with advanced certification in CT.
- Florida license required.
- Current American Heart Association certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider required.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom