CTDI Livermore General Labor/Warehouse Set-Up
Posted: November 25, 2016
Reference ID: 850751041
Production / Material Handler / Warehouse jobs!
Seeking associates for long-term temporary assignments. Work site will be in Livermore and the interviews will take place in Tracy.
Adecco is currently recruiting for Warehouse and Material Handler associates to work with one of the most influential full-service, engineering, repair and logistics companies providing solutions to the communications industry.
This is a great job with long-term opportunity with the possibility of conversion to a very generous company!
Adecco is a leader in recruiting and workforce solutions with more than 900 offices in North America. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Adecco offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), and Insurance Benefit Plans. Adecco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Warehouse Associates will be perform shipping/receiving/inventory/scanning functions in a state of the art facility in Livermore for the auto parts division. Once they start, they are observed for strengths and groomed for particular roles. This is a production environment and there are daily goals. Associates must have the ability to keep up with goals, be flexible to learn new tasks, show up to work 100% every day and deliver with speed, efficiency, and accuracy to production numbers. In addition, there is a strict attendance policy so associates should not have any pre-planned requests off.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with standards for merchandising, stocking, and storing product
- Assists with cleaning, stocking and lifting items in other areas as requested
- Welcomes and connects with every customer
- Correctly follow all health, safety, and sanitation guidelines
- Maintain the highest standards of conduct and confidentiality
- Continually grows in knowledge of the product
- Looks for new training opportunities and takes advantage of new training
- May perform additional responsibilities as requested by a Manager
Experience, Skills and Requirements:
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Reliable transportation
- We have a variety of shifts available and overtime on weekends as needed (6am-2:30pm, 7am-3:30pm, 8am-4:30pm)
The associate must be available for all three day shifts and be flexible to work on Saturdays as needed. At times, all Saturdays are mandatory.
- This position will spend 100% of time standing
- Fast pace work environment
- Environmental exposure to cold, heat and water
- Lift up to 50 pounds regularly
- Must be able to understand sanitation directions
Please reply to this posting with your resume or work history and what day and time you would be available to interview.
Thank you for your interest!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled